Home/ Diabetic / Arthritic Foot
Diabetes can develop in a person from lack of insulin which helps in converting food we eat into energy. Lack of insulin increases sugar in our body which in turn has negative effect on Nervous system leading to Diabetic neuropathy. This in turn disrupts our vascular system, affecting eyes, kidneys, Legs & particularly Feet.
A diabetic person will have the following symptoms
- Lose of sensation / Feelings in foot & hands
- No feeling of pain from Cuts, sores, blisters etc
- Loss of feeling of Hot & cold
- Dry skin with cracks
All these problems sometimes leads to Infection / ulcers leading upto amputation. The relief from Diabeties can be achieved by following a few steps mentioned herewith.
- Do not walk barefoot & dont wear toe less footwear even at Home
- Inspect your foot everyday for cuts, sores wounds etc.
- Wear shoe with High & wide toe box to prevent friction, blisters & bunion.
- Wear Footwear having Insole made with Plastazote foam (made by a british company) which accomodates foot shape & pressure thus preventing "Hot / sore Spots" by conforming to foot shape to reduce friction
Plastazote foam is considered #1 material in the world for use, as a top layer of insole inside the shoe for people having a diabetic/ arthritic foot. It has certain traits which no other material possesses
- Medical Grade: Made with pure nitrogen, free of chemicals, non toxic.
- Reduces skin allergy, irritation & can be used in direct skin contact/ open wouds & lesions.
- Sweat Repellant: It is hydrophobic, resists water, ointments & lotions etc.
- It takes shape of the foot & reduces blisters, callus formation.
- Relief from insensitive/ hypersensitive foot, neurogicals disorders, calcaneus deformities.
- Better compression & shock absorption.